Atomic is growing a diverse and inclusive team of curious, creative people who love creating great software for our clients.
NURTURE AN ATOMIC OFFICE IN OUR NEWEST HOME—DOWNTOWN CHICAGO.
Atomic Object designs and develops software products—helping clients do what they do better.
Atomic is looking for a leader to help shape our future in Chicago. As Managing Partner, you’ll work with Jordan Schaenzle to run and nurture our newest office.
In practice, this means:
- growing a local client base,
- recruiting and developing top-notch software makers,
- keeping project teams busy with engaging work, and
- ensuring client project success.
Take this chance to help launch an office, and fly with the tailwind of Atomic’s 20-year history. We’ll trust you to build your team and client base the right way—prioritizing culture over speed.
Flex autonomy. Run experiments. Work with colleagues as kind and smart as you are.
Find qualifications and benefits outlined in the Job Description (pdf).
Atomic is a great place to do awesome work. As a Managing Partner, you'll:
- Lead a tight-knit group of makers in an atmosphere of friendship, exploration, and respect.
- Join a leaders team who will push your skills, appreciate your insights, and have your back.
- Take satisfaction in your clients’ success as they make pipelines safer, cities greener, healthcare smarter, and old products new again.
- Enjoy being part of a transparent, employee-owned Certified B Corporation making the software community stronger, smarter, and more diverse.
- Receive great benefits: support for professional development, schedule flexibility, ownership, 401(k) contributions, and generous vacation.
Download the Job Description (pdf) for a list of responsibilities and desired experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14, 2021. You’ll hear back from us within a week to start our selection process.
We’re aiming to make an offer to the preferred candidate in summer 2021.