Singlethread improves the customer experience at car dealerships and dramatically improves satisfaction ratings.
Singlethread’s mobile-friendly web app uses text messaging to manage communication between car dealership service departments and their customers.
Singlethread is a communication dashboard where car dealership Service Advisors can track and manage all of their ongoing projects, integrated with the overall dealership management system (DMS). Service Advisors text message customers and receive replies via Singlethread, which keeps the whole conversation together in one place.
By clicking on URLs included in the texts they receive, customers access Singlethread via the Web to see real-time vehicle status reports. They can even pay online, which streamlines the vehicle pickup process. Once the service order is closed, Singlethread asks customers about their experience, allowing the dealership to address problems immediately.
- Significantly reduces the amount of time dealerships spend managing each customer.
- Gets information to customers faster and gets them back on the road sooner, increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Reduces stress and improves efficiency for service department staff, many of whom are reluctant computer users.
- Functions on older computers running outdated browsers, which are common in dealership service departments.
Singlethread in the News
- Texting system reduces service dissatisfaction, Automotive News, April 11, 2016
- Auto/Mate blends fixed ops suite with Singlethread text-message platform, Auto Remarketing, October 11, 2016
- Singlethread’s software connects dealership mechanics with customers, ModelD Media, March 24, 2015
Dealers report that Singlethread helps them save hours per day. Service managers spend less time chasing customers down to get approvals for work and give updates. It’s been really enjoyable to get phone calls from users saying, “It’s permanently changed the way we do business.”
Will Mapes, Founder
Atomic provided mobile web application development for Singlethread using Rails, Angular.js, and other tools. The system integrates with dealer management systems and uses Twilio for SMS and WebSockets for push notifications.
The Atomic Team
Here are some of our current Atoms who worked on this project. Click their photo to read their bios!
- Software Product Design
- System Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design
- Software Development
- Ruby on Rails
- Angular JS